So after being super excited about making something actually edible I thought I would share the recipe with you. You can click the link above or just copy from below. I added a beef bouillon cube to mine and used rump roast instead of beef chuck roast.
Best Ever Beef Dip Sandwiches
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary
- 3 bay leaves
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 6 cups water
- 3-4 lbs beef chuck roast
- rolls or buns
- sliced provolone
- 1 beef bouillon cube
- Combine garlic, rosemary, bay leaves, soy sauce, and water in a slow cooker. Stir to combine.
- Place the roast in liquid in the slow cooker and cook on low for 6-10 hours
- Remove roast from slow cooker and shred. Place liquid from slow cooker in another container and remove bay leaves. Return shredded beef to slow cooker. Add a small amount to the reserved liquid. Add just enough to make the beef nice and moist.
- Place rolls or buns on a baking sheet. Place one slice of provolone on each roll. Place on the center rack of oven under the broiler
- Serve meat on the rolls or buns along side reserved liquid for dipping.
See so easy anyone can do it, even me. I made a recipe card for this that you are welcome to below.